Bring dialogue to your university campus
Delegations For Dialogue was first represented as a Campus Chapter at Sciences Po Paris. Here a small group of talented students established an official student association and adapted Delegations For Dialogue's approaches to the campus environment. A series of monthly "Dialogue Now" talks with guest speakers were organised along with panel-led conferences and an international documentary film festival.
If you are a current student, share our organisation's commitment to promoting dialogue and eager to gain experience in organising talks, lectures, conferences and other events, then you are perfect for the role of a Delegation For Dialogue Campus Manager.
- Opportunity to gain experience in organising campus events (Dialogue Now talks, conferences, film festivals etc)
- Ongoing guidance and support from Delegation For Dialogue Staff
- Guaranteed acceptance onto any Delegations For Dialogue Programme
- Reduced programme fees for Delegations For Dialogue's Programmes
- Member of Delegations For Dialogue growing community and invitation to annual alumni gathering
- Potential future travel opportunities supported by Delegations For Dialogue
- Potential opportunities for future projects with Delegations For Dialogue
If you are interested in learning more about the possibility of launching a Campus Chapter and becoming a Campus Manager please fill out the following form and we will get back to you.