Bring dialogue to your university campus
Delegations for Dialogue was first represented as a Campus Chapter at Sciences Po Paris. Here a small group of talented students established an official student association and adapted Delegations for Dialogue's approaches to the campus environment. A series of monthly "Dialogue Now" talks with guest speakers were organised along with panel-led conferences and an international documentary film festival.
Delegations for Dialogue currently operates a campus chapter at SOAS, University of London.
If you are a current student, share our organisation's commitment to promoting dialogue and eager to gain experience in organising talks, lectures, conferences and other events, then you may be perfect for the role of a Delegation for Dialogue Campus Manager.
- Opportunity to gain experience in organising campus events (Dialogue Now talks, conferences, film festivals etc)
- Ongoing guidance and support from Delegation for Dialogue Staff
- Guaranteed acceptance onto any Delegations for Dialogue Programme
- Reduced programme fees for Delegations for Dialogue's Programmes
- Member of Delegations for Dialogue growing community and invitation to annual alumni gathering
- Potential future travel opportunities supported by Delegations for Dialogue
- Potential opportunities for future projects with Delegations for Dialogue
If you are interested in learning more about the possibility of launching a Campus Chapter and becoming a Campus Manager please fill out the following form and we will get back to you.